Don’t forget the “nanny tax”

Posted on Jan 17, 2012

If you paid a household worker, such as a gardener, housekeeper, or nanny, more than $1,700 in 2011 (or will pay more than $1,800 in 2012), you may be liable for payroll taxes on the wages paid. For details or filing assistance in meeting your nanny tax obligations, give us a call.