Check your tax forms

Posted on Feb 12, 2018

Image courtesy of Stuart Miles at

Tax time is here. That means you need to check to make sure you have all the forms you need to file your 2017 tax return. Some of the most common forms include W-2s, 1095s and 1099s. Other commonly used forms are 1098s (used to claim deductions for interest paid) and 1098-Ts (used to deduct educational expenses).

Gilliland & Associates, PC is a full-service CPA firm specializing in tax planning for individuals and businesses in the Northern Virginia area. We are based in Falls Church, VA and also service clients in McLean and Tysons Corner, VA. Gilliland & Associates is known for our superior knowledge and aggressive interpretation and application of tax laws. We help you keep more of your earnings by finding you the lowest possible tax on your business or personal tax return. You can connect with us on Google+, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.