Posted on Sep 6, 2012
All of the following are under 140 characters for tweets:
* September 17 is the deadline for individuals to pay the third quarter installment of 2012 estimated income tax.
* September 17 is the filing deadline for 2011 tax returns for calendar-year corporations that had extensions of the March deadline.
* September 17 is the filing deadline for 2011 partnership tax returns that had an extension of the April 17 filing deadline.
* Businesses that want to adopt a SIMPLE retirement plan for 2012 generally have until October 1 to do so.
* Don’t incorporate your business without first checking the long-range tax and nontax considerations. Call us for details.