Tax Tip for Working Parents

If you work and pay for child care, you may be eligible for the child care credit. Also, your employer may allow you to set aside part of your salary tax-free to pay for child care expenses. You may even be eligible for the earned income credit. And don’t overlook the child tax credit for children under age 17.